INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE REG. EU 2016/679
By virtue of the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, protection of confidentiality and the rights of the interested party regarding the processing of their data, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter 'GDPR'), this page describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult the SPORTLIFEE S.R.L. website. (hereinafter the Owner) accessible electronically at the following addresses:
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services accessible via hypertext links that may be published on the site but referring to resources outside the owner's domain.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is SPORTLIFEE S.R.L., with headquarters in Via Molini, 2 - 38010 Ruffrè (TN), E-mail:
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION
The Data Protection Officer designated, pursuant to art. 37 of Reg. 2016/679, can be contacted at the following e-mail address:
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- advanced navigation and / or to use the services offered by the Data Controller also through this site;
- respond to your request explicitly sent to the contact details on the Site or by filling in forms;
- implement a sales contract and related obligations;
- sending commercial and / or promotional communications, with reference to the services and / or products offered by the Data Controller, by e-mail (newsletter) or by automated contact methods (sms, instant messaging);
- sending communications with informative and / or commercial content in reference to products offered by the data controller via Chat;
- connected to the implementation of legislative and / or regulatory obligations or to respond to requests from the Public Authorities;
- if necessary, ascertain, exercise or defend a right of the Data Controller in court or out of court;
- operation of the site (the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not are collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which, by their very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by the Company or by third parties, allow users of the Site to be identified.)
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis of the processing is the implementation of the requested service, the execution of a contract with the Owner, art. 130, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 196/2003, to fulfill legal obligations, the legitimate interest of the owner and, if necessary, the consent of the interested party.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The personal data processed are personal data, contact data (e-mail address and telephone number), IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation. of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.), others parameters relating to the user's operating system and IT environment, information relating to user behavior on the Site, to the pages that have been visited or searched, in order to select and make specific announcements to the Site user and relating to the browsing behavior on the Site using, for example, using cookies
MAILING LIST OR NEWSLETTER (THIS APPLICATION)
By registering with the mailing list or newsletter, the User's e-mail address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which e-mail messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Application may be transmitted. . The User's e-mail address may also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Application or after making a purchase
Personal data collected: Surname, Name and E-mail.
CONTACT FORM (THIS APPLICATION)
ADDRESS MANAGEMENT AND SENDING OF EMAIL MESSAGES
These services allow you to manage a database of e-mail contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User. These services may also allow the collection of data relating to the date and time the messages are displayed by the User, as well as the User's interaction with them, such as information on clicks on links inserted in messages
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to track User behavior in an aggregate and anonymized manner.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS WITH ANONYMIZED IP
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ('Google'). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. This Google Analytics integration makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of Users within the borders of the Member States of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google's servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
DISPLAY OF CONTENT FROM EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
These services allow you to view within the Application content hosted on external platforms directly from the application pages and interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
GOOGLE MAPS WIDGET (GOOGLE INC.)
Google Maps is a map viewing service managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal data collected: Usage data.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of data is optional, however, failure to provide the same necessary for the implementation of the requested service or the contract will make it impossible to follow up on your request.
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed ('conservation limitation principle', Article 5, GDPR) and / or on the basis of the deadlines set by current regulations and / or on the basis of specific requests from the Authority.
Once the retention terms indicated above have elapsed, personal data will be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous, compatibly with the technical cancellation and backup procedures.
SUBJECTS AUTHORIZED FOR THE PROCESSING AND RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The data will be processed by employees and other authorized subjects, used by the Data Controller, for the performance of its business and for the fulfillment of the provisions of this information and may be disclosed to third parties, identified as data processors, which, by way of explanation only:
- professionals and consultants (accountant, communication agencies, tourism companies, credit institutions, debt collection companies, insurance agencies, companies operating in the transport sector, etc.);
- public security authorities;
- public entities.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data will generally be processed within the European Union.
However, some applications of the services used by the Data Controller may involve the transfer of personal data to the United States. The aforementioned treatment is legitimized by art. 46 and / or 49 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 or, if required, by the prior explicit consent of the interested parties.
If necessary, the Data Controller will have the right to move the location of its IT archives to other non-European countries, immediately ensuring that the transfer of non-EU data will be carried out only to countries capable of offering an adequate level of protection to standards required by current legislation on the subject.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY IN REFERENCE TO DATA PROCESSING
Pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 77 of the EU Regulation, the interested party is informed that:
- has the right to request access to personal data, rectification, cancellation of the same or limitation of the processing that concern him or to oppose their treatment, and the transfer of his data to another holder in the cases provided;
- any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing carried out at the request of the interested party - unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort - will be communicated by the undersigned to each of the managers to whom the personal data have been transmitted;
- has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority at www.garanteprivacy.it.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraints and is free.
Information updated on 04/19/2021. This update is carried out within a policy of constant review of the information.